The SS86HF Toyota 100 Series Landcruiser 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 04/1998 - 09/2007 All engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 04/1998 - 09/2007 100 Series Landcruiser, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Toyota 100 Series Landcruiser design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Toyota 100 Series Landcruiser 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Toyota 100 Series Landcruisersnorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
V-Spec snorkels are identified with a ‘HF’ at the end of the part number. These snorkels are manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own industrial specification UV stabilized polyethylene material. A life time warranty is included for peace of mind when it comes to your vehicle.
Safari Toyota 100 Series Landcruiser 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for 04/1998 - 09/2007 All Engines
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Toyota 100 Series Landcruiser 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.