The SS1065HF Jeep Wrangler 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of JK 2.8L Diesel (Right Hand Drive ONLY) engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Jeep JK 2.8L Diesel (Right Hand Drive ONLY) Wrangler, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Jeep Wrangler design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Jeep Wrangler 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Jeep Wrangler snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
Safari Jeep Wrangler Cherokee 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your JK 2.8L Diesel (Right Hand Drive ONLY) engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Jeep Wrangler 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.