RF Series 3" LED Cube Light Driving Beam Kit, SAE Compliant
LED Cube lights by design are the most versatile lights on the market today, their compact size and allows them to be mounted virtually anywhere. What makes our RF3 stand out above our competition is the industry leading output and optic design which produces extremely high light output in such a small package. The driving beam will give you a unified combination of light for both close range and far-off performance for an even beam with no light loss. The integrated Reflector Facing Technology precisely controls the light output while keeping SAE-Y Compliant beam that eliminates glare for oncoming traffic and gives you peace of mind that you are running a street legal product. Whether the RF3’s are going to be bumper mounted or you’re putting them on your Jeep pillar, wiring is a simple task with our pre-assembled harness that is complete with relay, fuse, and lighted switch.
PIAA’s advanced Reflector Facing Technology (RFT)
PIAA wanted to perfect LED lighting when we designed rearward-facing bulbs and new “first-in-the-industry” reflector technology. The innovative design offers significantly improved lighting and beam control compared to conventional LED and halogen lamps with forward-facing bulbs. The result is greater visibility for drivers.
Key to achieving these performance advantages is PIAA’s advanced Reflective Facing Technology (RFT). PIAA’s exclusive computer-designed, multi-surface reflector concentrates and focuses the beam pattern of the rearward-facing LED bulbs more precisely than forward-facing LED lamps. RFT is featured in PIAA’s LP Series and RF Series LED lights.
Both series of PIAA LED lamps provide brilliant illumination, but with lower power consumption than conventional LED and halogen lamps. They light the road with brilliant cobalt-blue color that is clearly visible to oncoming traffic, providing an added measure of driving safety. The lamps are compact and durable, with the cast aluminum housings and polycarbonate lenses.
- The perfect combination of both close range and far off illumination
- Reflector Facing Technology precisely controls output for better beam definition
- 6000k white output to replicate daylight for better illumination at night with 2 high power LEDs
- The 3-3/16” light has multiple mounting options for maximum versatility
- Comes with two lights, mounting hardware, and harness with relay, fuse and switch
- SAE-Y Compliant, 10G Vibration Rating, IP67 water tight, 2 Year Warranty
- Ideal mounting location: Pillar mounting, bumper and above roof line for maximum distance
» More Light Per-Watt Than The Competition