Some of the build features:
- Twin bearing setup (Front and Back)
- Heavy duty brush pack, for those that want to over-volt
- Dedicated mounting holes on the rear of the motor end plate for your motor solenoid
- Flat rear cover, allowing mounting of the motor solenoid easier
- High quality, robust commutator and brush setup
The motor also benefits from a unique RED Winch designed quick release mechanism.
Allowing the motor to be changed quickly in the field should in the unlikely event you have a motor you need to change.
The motor can be swapped in 20-30secs easily, with no need to remove the motor solenoid or bus bars on top of the motor. Saving crucial time when competing.
The OX motor will be fitted to all RED Winch products, apart from the Atom winch.
The OX Motor can fit winches that have traditional motors already fitted, like the XP or BOW2, but some minor modifications might be needed due to the increased body diameter
It should fit nearly all current competition winches.
It will fit onto your winch using either M6 location bosses or 1/4 UNC (both supplied with kit)