- The AirChime P3 horn is constructed of a sand cast aluminum manifold and sand cast bells providing a stunning mellow tone that only sand cast horns can provide! This genuine locomotive horn features stainless steel diaphragms to prevent rust. These are the only sand cast horns we sell and provide an unparalleled railway train horn sound.
Practically Maintenance Free!
The construction of these horns includes rubber gaskets to help prevent wear and tear on the diaphragm through use. These horns will provide years and years of service with the least servicing of any railway horns. The bells are of a one-piece construction and pre-tuned to allow for simple and quick servicing when it is finally necessary.
Custom Configurable Manifold
The P-Series horns feature reversible bells to allow for multi-directional signaling and more convenience during installation.
- Railroad-Use Train Horn!
- Heavy Duty 400C Air Compressor
- Extra Large Five Gallon Air Tank
- Max Honk Time: 5 Seconds
- Nathan AirChime K3LA
- 5 Gallon 8 Port Air Tank
- Viair 400C Compressor
- HornBlasters 110/150PSI Pressure Switch
- Replacement Air Filters
- 17' of 1/2" D.O.T. Approved Airline
- Shocker Valve Kit
- All Necessary Fittings
- Detailed Installation Instructions
- Part Number: HK-K3-540
- Horn: Nathan AirChime K3
- Horn Length: 18.25″ (463.55 mm)
- Horn Width: 16.25″ (412.75 mm)
- Horn Height: 9.75″ (247.65 mm)
- Horn Weight: 18 lb (8.16 Kg)
- Horn Port: ½″ NPT
- Tank: HornAir 5 Gallon Tank
- Tank Length: 20.5″ (520.7 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 9.5″ (241.3 mm)
- Tank Height: 11.5″ (292.1 mm) (With Legs)
- Tank Weight: 20 lb (9.07 Kg)
- Compressor: Viair 400C Air Compressor
- Average Fill Time: 1 Min 30 Sec