The underbody of your 4WD is one of the areas most susceptible to damage when travelling off road. Whilst most factory protection are sufficient for protecting your vehicle from stone damage, a more robust solution is required to provide protection from rocks, stumps and ruts encountered in more challenging terrain.
Vehicle specific, ARB under vehicle protection sets includes protection panels which are directly bolted onto the chassis to provide protection from the ARB bull bar (if fitted) to the transfer case, providing an unrivalled safeguard for your Fortuner.
- Manufactured from laser cut pressed and folded 3mm steel for superior strength;
- Under vehicle protection panels are up to 56% stronger than folded steel alone, providing an optimal strength to weight ratio;
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Toyota Fortuner and maximise functionality;
- Superbly engineered to provide optimum protection for vulnerable under vehicle components such as steering, engine sump, transmission and transfer case;
- All steel components are protected with zinc plating.
- Under vehicle protection for the Toyota Fortuner consists of four panels and a transfer case guard. Each main protection panel bolts directly to the chassis for continuous protection from the ARB bull bar to the transfer case;
- Compatible with all ARB products, eliminating the need for accessory removal or modification;
- Recessed mounting bolts are protected and easy to remove for vehicle servicing;
- Finished in a hard-wearing silver textured powder coat