- Operating Frequency: 433.92+/- 0.5MHz
- Sensor Battery Voltage: 2.0 – 3.8V
- Operating Temperature: -40°C – +105°C (-40°F – +221°F)
- Pressure range: 0 – 116 psi / 0 – 8 Bar
Designed as a replacement for the original valve stem, Internal sensors have the benefit of allowing easy air inflation and deflating without the need to remove the sensor. Internal sensors should be fitted by a tyre fitting professional and the wheel should be balanced after installation.
- High Temperature Value 80°C/176°F
- Working distance: Sensor to display: 5m (Vehicle dependant)
- 6 Year – 100,000km battery life