Attaching neatly to most vehicles, these self-standing retractable awnings fit onto the side of most roof racks and roof bars, and are conveniently stored for immediate use on arrival. Specifically designed for harsh Outback conditions, the awnings feature anodised height adjustable telescopic legs, Velcro Ties to secure roof, thick reinforced aluminium extrusions all secured and free from the outside elements in a heavy duty nylon reinforced PVC bag.
Constructed from tough PU coated 300gsm poly/cotton rip stop canvas, the awnings are fully waterproof and offer a UVP 50+ rating. ARB Awnings come in three great sizes, and fit up to 2.1m high Mounting points. (Length being the distance from the Vehicle out).
2.5m (W) x 2.5m (L),
Comes with pegs and guy ropes for securing legs, stainless steel mounting nuts and bolts and comprehensive instructions.
Aluminium Encased Awning
Complementing the design and sophistication of modern 4WDs, ARB’s aluminium encased awning offers a sleek and contemporary alternative to traditional awning covers while adding improved functionality. The three quick release bungee cords remove the need for zips while the flip-up lid provides unmatched simplicity. An added abrasion resistant material improves the protection of our proven 300gsm, PU coated, fully waterproofed and UV protected canvas while stowed and travelling. The awning is supported by heavy duty 1.2mm gauge x 25mm diameter expandable aluminium poles, anodised for greater corrosion resistance and perfect for setting up by the beach.
Available in 2.5m x 2.5m.
Key Awning Features:
- Aluminium housing offers strength and modern styling
- Quick release bungee cords on a hinged lid for unmatched simplicity
- Anodised aluminium for corrosion resistance, perfect for the beach
- PU coated canvas provides a 100% waterproof overhead shelter
- Ripstop canvas, a cross-hatched design, improves strength
- Heavy duty poles for greater resistance to poor weather conditions
- Compatible with awning rooms, wind breaks and mesh multi mat